Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blog 10

My overall experience with the blog was shaky in the beginning, because like everyone, i was confused about the assignment, however once Dr. Smith cleared everything up for me, i was comfortable with my purpose in the blog. The blog gave me a reason to change, a change for the best... because this change will last a lifetime. Checking my fellow classmates blogs was cool as well, because you get a chance to see how your peers are changing as well. i took the assignment a step futher and challenged my family with the same thing that my class and i was doing... and everything worked out for the best, yes we came across some challenges, but we faught threw them. I am very appreciative of this class, and what it has allow me to accomplish.

1 comment:

PEARL said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT I SHOULD OF WROTE THAT IN MY PAPER
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MADE IT THROUGH AND WE COULD DO IT AGAIN IF WE HAD TO